White Oak Conference Center
2017 Pool Membership and Use Regulations
1) The White Oak Pool is operated by the Near Northwest Management District to provide an amenity in the area while sustaining its operation and maintenance without funding from the City of Houston.
2) Pool memberships will permit usage during any and all public swim hours throughout the season. Group memberships includes up to four (4) persons: individual membership is for the named individual.
3) Each group membership includes two 30-minute group water safety lessons for children under age 12. These group lessons will be scheduled by pool management during pool operating hours.
4) Group membership fee for 2017 is $195, which includes up to four family members plus, four one-time guest passes. Additional $50 each member for families larger than four. Individual pool memberships is $115.00 and includes two one-time guest passes. Additional daily pool passes are $10.00 per individual. There will be no charge for children under 2 years of age. Daily swim pass does not include in and out privileges.
5) Children less than 2 years of age must wear swim diapers.
6) The 2017 season will run from May 26, 2017 through September 4, 2017 for regular operations Tuesday through Sunday from 1 – 8 pm weather permitting.
7) Daily pool hours are, Tuesday through Sunday from 1:00 until 8:00 pm. The pool will open on Friday, May 26, 2017 thru Monday, September 4, 2017. To assure the safety of patrons and staff, pool operations may be curtailed due to inclement weather: pool management and/or lifeguards may close the pool for a limited time or for the remainder of that day’s operation, at their discretion. On occasion, private pool events may curtail public swim hours.
8) Parents/Guardians are responsible for the supervision of their child/ren and guests to obey established rules and Lifeguard instructions.
9) Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
10) Lifeguards have final authority in decisions concerning appropriate behavior, and may expel and/or ban users due to unacceptable behavior. On such occasions, fees will not be refunded or rebated.
11) Each member must display a 2017 pool badge to be admitted; otherwise, the day swim fee must be paid upon entrance. Lost badges may be replaced for $20 each
12) No glass containers at any time.
13) No smoking in the pool area.
14) No alcohol during public swim periods.
15) No pets allowed